Rich culture, history & incomparable academic heritage giving you the exposure you need.
The ECTS European Credit Transfer System & ERASMUS allow international students to do one or more semester in another country for across EU.
By default, every international student is covered under the EU health insurance scheme. This safety net is very useful in unpredicated and unforeseen circumstances.
Europe has always been at the forefront of modern technologies and is an early adopter for many of them. Students can get exposed a wide range of tech.
EU Wide Visa
International Students can travel across EU without the need of a separate Schengen visa in all EU member states.
Studying in multicultural environments helps you to build and develop your own professional network and alumni for life.
Qualification Courses in EU
- Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma
- Language courses German, Spanish, French
- Vocational Training
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- MBA All specialisation (Duration 1-2 year)
- Professional (DBA, D.Ed, D. Clinical psycology)
- Architecture & interior designing
- History & cultural studies
- EU language
- Business Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Computer Science
- Medicine and Health Science
- Creative Arts & digital creativity
- Social science & Mass media
- International Law
Student work permit & post study stay
- 20 Hrs per week
- 40 Hrs per week during Holidays
- Unlimited Hrs for on Campus work
- Up to 2 years stay back option after studies
Each study program will have its own academic qualification requirements. Each university would make its requirements clear in its admission brochure. However, a typical General Admission requirement would be as follows:
- Graduate: 10 + 2 Education with Min. 50% Passout Marks
- Post Graduate: Graduation 3-4 years with an average of 40% Passout Marks
- IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE Certification-Not more than 2 years old
- For MBA enrollments, 1-2 years of relevant job experience
- For Executive MBA-4 Years relevant job Experience
- Distance & Open Learning students are also eligible
- 2 Letters of recommendations
HOW WE ASSIST
At CarpsOverseas, our primary goal is to guide you to remove any confusion that you are facing with your future career options. Here are the services we provide.
- Helping you choose the right programme and University
- Profile building and eligibility criteria
- Application Process to University
- Preparation for Visa
- Pre Departure
- Post Arrival
Taking your first step into a completely new country for your career can be a stressful and daunting task. Get in touch with us today with our free consultation services and let us guide you every step of the way.
Language Learning Partner
CarpsOverseas has partnered up with Learn Wave to enable fast track learning of EU specific languages for our propective students.